Sunday, September 13, 2009

One month and counting

Well, I have been here for one whole month already. Wow! I have had some lows and some highs. Here are a few of them as I reflect back:
Lows:
1. Not being able to order at restaurants. Wah wahhhhhhh
2. Calling Chin-Hwa crying because I couldn't figure out how to turn on the stove.
3. As a general rule, Army administrative red tape is always silly.

Highs:
1. Arriving at the airport to Chin-Hwa.
2. Slowly learning how to read Hangul.
3. Making our apartment feel like home.
4. Water park! Speedos! Babies in swimming outfits!
5. Indian food in Hyehwa, a college neighborhood near where we live. Although I like Korean food a lot, it was nice to have a change of pace.

Here's to more adventures! Oh, and the start of the new Gossip Girl season and ANTM cycle...some things never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment